Sunday, July 26, 2015

Five Thoughts...


Five Thoughts for Today:

 Today I see:

I see a house that is need of some serious cleaning out, and cleaning up. I see toys scattered everywhere, book shelves filled with books of all kinds, furniture that is not new but comfy, a kitchen with enough food for our family, and a growing pile of laundry that needs washing.  I see more things than any one family could ever need, and I am thankful that even though the “stuff” is driving me crazy, my family really needs for nothing.

 
Today I feel:

Tired, overwhelmed, and worn out.  Life has thrown us a few curve balls recently but I am learning to accept (emotionally) what I cannot control and embrace the reality that has been for years, but now has a name to it.  

 
Today I can:

Make the best with what I have and enjoy all those precious little moments that are often smack in the middle of chaos.   

 
Today I am:

Going to do something healthy! I am serious need of habit changes. I desperately need to get my rear in gear and exercise daily and eat right. So today, I am going to watch what I eat, and make sure that it’s for my benefit not just a craving.  

 
Today I am thankful for:

The freedom to express myself as I wish and to have and practice the moral and religious beliefs that are important to me. With so much of this world in chaos, I am thankful that I am in a free country and thankful for so many that have fought for our freedom and rights to live as we wish.
 
 
Pictures for today:
I am sharing for no other reason than I can.
I imagined this being a mama bird and squalling after a long day of caring for and feeding
the baby birds and cleaning up after their mess in the nest.
Yep, this is a mam bird venting her frustration.
 
-Amber-

No comments:

Post a Comment