Friday, November 27, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving



Happy Thanksgiving to everyone...a day late.

In the past I have participated in a daily thankful post. Since I didn't find the time this year, I would like to simply list what I'm thankful for.
In no particular order;

1) God
2) family
3) friends
3) a home
4) food for my family
5) freedom
6) a husband that loves us deeply and cares for us
7) three happy and mostly healthy children (even though they're a bit goofy)
8) the freedom and ability to homeschool my three
9) our loving and sweet cats (2)
10) our new little puppy (4 months)
11) the chance to train our puppy and hopefully register him as a service dog for my son
12) living close enough to most of our family that we can see them all often
13) parents that taught me well and raised to stand for what I believe in, and love me always
14) friends that believe in me and stand by me through everything
15) children that love God and wish to live life to please Him and love others
16) the chance to run a wonderful homeschool group and meet so many great families
17) support from family and friends in our choice to homeschool
18) time with loved ones before they passed away
19) beautiful memories of those we've lost
20) medical advances that have helped and continue to help those that would have otherwise been gone long ago
21) living in such a beautiful place and being within a short drive to spend time in the mountains
22) being able to go camping each summer, where my children are completely free to run and play as they wish
23) having special moments and holding each of my kids knowing how many others are missing theirs
24) pj and movie marathon days
25) snow
26) waking up to see the sunrise out our bedroom window each morning
27) warm fuzzy socks (they are necessary)
28) books, books, and more books
29) being able to spend time on things I enjoy
30) the technology that makes it possible to share this list with you

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Thanksgiving.


No comments:

Post a Comment