Day 23) I'm thankful for Internet connection and my computer...when it decides to work. I never thought I'd say that but it's true. For a long time, I was so against video games, still am for the most part, and anything techy (is that even a word). I had no interest in the computer or any of the fancy new tech toys. Sadly, I now enjoy the Internet a bit too much. I try to keep a good balance of time on the computer and time off. Now it has become a way to keep in contact with people I would not be able to otherwise, and a way to share with family and friends pictures and stories of our family. It is also now a way for me to once again, begin preparing and putting together a portfolio of photographs for my photography business.
Day 24) I'm thankful for good friends. I am blessed to have a few truly great friends, who have been there for me time and time again over the years. They are there without judgement, without question, and without hesitation. These great friends, know me well and have blessed my life with their friendship.
To have many friends is wonderful, but to have that one or two special friends who are as family, is priceless.

I so agree about friendships. I'd rather have 1 or 2 deep friendships that are meaningful in the bad as well as the good times than many less strong friendships. Depth, for me, is so much more important than breadth.
ReplyDeleteI love the American thanksgiving celebrations. I wish we had something similar over here, it is so good to reflect!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
ReplyDelete