I did this last year, or most of it anyway, and wanted to do it again. I'm a little late getting started but it's better late than never.
I don't get a chance to post each day, but I will post when I can.
Since toady is the 4th I'm going to play catch up.
30 Day of Being Thankful...
Day 1)
I'm thankful for the Lord and thankful He loves me, even with all my faults!
Day 2)
I'm thankful that I have an amazing husband whom works so hard to care for his family and so that I my stay home and care for and raise our children
Day 3)
I'm thankful for my three amazing children. I am so blessed to have been given such great and wild kiddos.
Day 4)
I am thankful for my wonderful family and friends. I have so many great people in my life that I don't deserve.

This is great; I've seen it on a few different blogs. Maybe I oughta' join in!
ReplyDelete