Tuesday, December 9, 2014

We're still here...


                  Once again, life has taken over and held my blog hostage. Life, and the need for sleep has kept my blog out of reach and gathering dust. My poor neglected blog.

Well as you can see we are still here. It has been a busy and long few months since I last posted, but we are well and moving forward.

The kiddos keep growing, in spite of my demands to quit growing. Our homeschool journey continues and it on most days is still enjoyed by all. Hubby and I are still loving this crazy thing we call life, and I am looing forward to a fun Christmas with my family and a New Year.

I know this is a very short post, but I will be back soon to update on life and our homeschool journey.

I hope you all are dong well.



1 comment:

  1. Love the bus photo and quote. Glad all is well. Have a Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete