Sunday, February 16, 2014
Sunday Savers...
Save yourself!
Run away, far, far, away. Build a cozy little log cabin, live off the land, and don't get eaten by the bears!
Yep, that's my Sunday Savers advice for the week! Enjoy!
No, this has nothing to do with the so called zombie apocalypse, it's this mama's way of venting her frustration and needing a good long vacation...alone preferably!
Every mom/wife has those days, or weeks, when they feel like the entire world is out to make their life more difficult. Though this will pass, and I will once again love being home with my family and being the one who does everything!
Until then, I'm running away deep into the mountains, to find an already built log cabin with indoor plumbing!
I just might return...maybe!
Have a great week!
Labels:
Sunday Savers,
Sunday Savings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
well come out this way and roam about with us a few days ;-) i'll have you come to my zumba class and you will feel better in no time ;-)
ReplyDeleteSounds good! I'm on my way! ;-)
DeleteI could use a Zumba class or two!
Enjoy! Praying now for peaceful rest for you.
ReplyDeleteTake care, Amber and do what you need to to get back on track!
ReplyDeleteI'm with you where ever you go...or stay! Mom
ReplyDelete