I'm alive! I promise!
I went on a wonderful weekend with my best friend. We relaxed! We walked and hiked, and walked some more! We had peaceful dinners, one dinner was at a nice Italian restaurant where we sat outside right next to the river. We saw some beautiful mountains, flowers, waterfalls, and wildlife! We even stopped long enough to spend nearly an hour in one single field just photographing the flowers and trees! We drove up a very scenic road to the top of the mountain, a narrow mountain road with an incredible drop off on one side!
We truly enjoyed our moms getaway, yet we had to jump right back into "reality" the day we got home. And it has not stopped since. But this weekend I am going to make time to stop and blog and share some of the wonderful photos I took of our weekend.
Love you lots daughter!
ReplyDelete