We began our school year this week.
We are taking things slow and easy for the first two weeks.
A gentle start back into the school routine makes for a much happier mom and kids!

We officially have a 7th grader, a 4th grader, and a Kindergartner!
Lions and tigers and bears, oh my!
My youngest is very excited to be an "official" kindergartner!
He loves to read and is doing very well.
I am amazed at how much he has learned just from being around his older sister and brother for
all their homeschool lessons.

My daughter! A middle schooler!
I can't believe how fast she is growing up. I was pretty sure that just a few short years ago
I was holding a sweet baby girl in my arms, and now she is an amazing young lady.
Try as I might, I could not get many photos of her alone.
One of the best things about homeschooling.
The kids are always together so they are all very close and loving to each other...most of the time!
My little monster!
Never a dull moment! Such a busy and wild thing!
He is teaching me how to adjust life and learning to fit a family that tends to be a bit...out-of-the-box thinkers. Nothing normal here, keep looking!
But always an adventure!


Yep, "Homeschooling Ain't for Wimps!"
ReplyDeleteI love that the children are so close and study together.