REWARD!
For the capture and relocation of the closet monster!
This large, green, messy monster invades the homes of unsuspecting families
and hides in the closets until nightfall.
Then while all are peacefully sleeping, the closet monster springs into action.
From one closet to another he goes, pulling out his favorite clothing.
He puts a piece of clothing on for a moment or two then drops it at his feet.
From dusk till dawn this beast tramples, wrinkles, and tosses clothing in corners and behind beds.
Only occasionally will he be kind enough to place a sock or so into the laundry basket.
Though he is harmless to humans he is most unwelcome in our home!
Reward is being offered to residents of the invaded home.
A life time supply of hugs and kisses and one, maybe two, "Get out of Jail Free" cards.
Proof of capture and relocation required.
Send proof to:
MOM

Oh, I love this! I think this monster mostly invades when the 'mom' figure of the household is in a little over her head in activities outside the household. It's like he takes hold and runs with destruction just when she's most likely not to notice and then by the time mom does notice- oh wow, what a mess! I'll let you know if I see him. ;)
ReplyDeletelove this. You need to post this on facebook to share!!!! Mom
ReplyDeletePost an APB on the closet monster on FB. Maybe someone else has seen him there! Oh, an Craig's list might work too. If all fails.... call grandma! :)
ReplyDelete